+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Junior Member Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16

    Lightbulb Body Language Tips During Job Interview

    As you prepare for a job interview, remind yourself that interviews go both ways. You want to impress the client with the value you can bring but you are also there to learn and evaluate if this is the right position and company for you. Hereís a statistic that always blows me away: 7% of how we communicate happens with our words. The other 93% is NON-VERBAL. Thatís how important body language is. When you are in an interview, pay close attention to the non-verbal message you are sending. Think positively and confidently and your body will communicate those thoughts. Thatís because language is a relatively new invention on our evolutionary scale. Weíve come a long way from grunting gorillas in the jungle but we still process most information the way our ancestors did Ė using our senses. So when you are in an interview, pay close attention to the non-verbal message you are sending. Think positively and confidently and your body will communicate those thoughts.


    http://www.jobinnerview.com

  2. #2
    Junior Member Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    17
    Thanks for the tips. Body Language really matters I believe.
    http://www.margaretbatting.com

  3. #3
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    mumbai
    Posts
    137

    Body Language Tips During Job Interview

    There are many job openings for freshers and most of the candidates are not aware about how to present themselves in an interview. Although they may have sound knowledge most of them fail in an interview because of poor body language. SO here are few tips to improve your body language.

    1) Eye Contact- While having a conversation with the interviewer you need to maintain an eye contact with him or her as it shows you are engaged in it and if not, if you keep wandering around with your eyes it will give a negative impact.

    2) Good Posture- It is always good to maintain a good posture not only respect to the interview but also for your good spine health. Do not slouch or crouch on the couch as it will make your appear lazy.

    3) Donít have folded arms- This kind of body language will reveal that you are not open and you are very defensive. Have open arms and show your assertive behaviour.
    Read more at : The Significance Of Body Language In An Interview

  4. #4
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    347
    Eye contact is crucial but you should occasionally look away so as to not make the recruiter uncomfortable.
    Todd can teach you a lot about how to get a job and get more out of your career.


  5. This ad will disappear if you login

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts