+ Reply to Thread

Professional Resume

Hello, guys. My name is Elsa Frost and i just graduated recently. Look, do you know where i can get a Professional Resume? Iīve been looking forever for an website of this kind =/

you can check Naukri.com for latest professional Resume....

you can verify naukri , Indeed , Coimbatore Jobs , Freshers Voice for resume updates

I would consider checking out https://resumegenius.com/resume. It is a free step by step guide on how to write a resume. They also have many other resources on specific sections of a resume.

In what stream you have completed your graduation and what kind of job you are looking for?
    Here are some tips for freshers do check ,hope it will help for our resume.

Resume For Freshers Looking For Their First Job

hello,
    you can download many templates hier, for exemple :
    -template 1
    - template 2

Professional resumes can be tried online and you could make your own by just having a glance at it without repicating it completely.

Hello,

You can also check oxter.in portal site for all latest government Job & you will also find tips to create Personal CV and much more.

Thanks
    Jennifer

possible creations

We gathered more and more tips from you. We are also a tip of bloggy. check and find out here www.indiajobusa.com or www.jobs2adda.in

Senior Member Expert bburkeconsulting's Avatar
    There are a number of resume writing services.
    Submit your resume to this website for a free critique prior to making the decision to purchase.
    You may be able to make the necessary edits yourself!

Hi Elsa Frost look creating a CV is not that tough but making it effective is tough job to do. Recently i have come across this very good article and i think it will help you too also click here to read : http://careerfunda.info/6-tips-impro...riting-skills/ Thank you.

Senior Member Expert
    You can turn to career services which may be free, buy resume books or check out books from a library.
    Todd can teach you a lot about how to get a job and get more out of your career.

Senior Member Expert

make resumes impresive

Many of the resumes have the same words and to be honest, the hiring managers are tired of the same old vocabulary after hearing them again and again; and even they have lost the meaning and donít depict your accomplishments.So here is my Career Advice to you, So, why not you get little more creative? Just you need to upgrade
    alos read here that how to make resumes impreesive : Some Powerful Words To Make Your Resume Unique And Impressive

I found a site with artificial intelligence that helps you with your resume. I was really surprised to find that there were a couple of things that I didn't think about. I thought I was a pro at resume creation. Check out this site and get yourself some good help. https://www.glever.com/#/welcome

Are you saying you need to create you resume or do you need to submit your resume for a job?

16. This ad will disappear if you login