+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member New User

What Course to do get a highly paid job?

What is the most effective course to do for a graduate in order to get a highly paid job in Europe. The course should not be more than 12 months long.

it depend upon your performance and qualification criteria.....

Junior Member Junior Member
    I think you're setting your standards too high, 12 months for a highly paid job isn't going to be easy to find..!

Junior Member New User
    Quote Originally Posted by shewtaarora View Post
    it depend upon your performance and qualification criteria.....
    I agree, it depends on the qualification criteria but there should be some courses going on at the moment which have more value than others. Let's say if a person just completed its A-levels and not willing to take on a 2-3 years degree program.

If you're still at your college, go to your careers department and ask around, they'll most likely have hundreds of books and guides on these kind of things!

Highest paying jobs change from time to time & vary by field & also vary by location. While some require a university degree, others don't. http://www.kmd-solutions.com/Highest_paying_jobs.htm
    https://kmd-solutions.com Job Search, Career, Salary, Pay Rise Info, Resume Samples & Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Elsalvador View Post
    I think you're setting your standards too high, 12 months for a highly paid job isn't going to be easy to find..!
    I second that but there's nothing wrong with setting your eye on the prize. It's highly unlikely you'll get hired for a high paying job with not more than 12 month of a special course or two but who knows, there might be something out there for you if you're lucky.

You might want to check this site that I found on google. http://www.graduateshotline.com/jobs...l#.VtSqA30rK00

I would absolutely agree that it would really depend on the qualifications to get a highly paid job. Likewise, it will also depend on the company's budget.

Member Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Norbertson View Post
    What is the most effective course to do for a graduate in order to get a highly paid job in Europe. The course should not be more than 12 months long.
    You might want to study on your own and go to some bootcamps take a test and when you pass the test, you will get the certification of whatever you have studied in. Now keep in mind that these tests are really hard and require massive amount of studying and hard wok but that's the probably one of the only ways you can get a certification that will get you a high paying job. There are actually many people that have done. Couple of years ago, one of my friends quit his accountant job and went away on a studying trip for six months. What he studied was computer science because he wanted to become a programmer and he studied really hard for straight six months and then took a test and passed it with the passing grade. And now he is working at a silicon start up and has a high paying salary. Like I said before this is the shortest learning curve that you can take because a lot of other ways will require you to go to college for straight 4 years and only then you will be able to get high paying job. Hope my long and boring explanation helped you. BTW this is not easy to do what I just told you to do, it will require a lot of hard work because you are cutting years of leaning curve into a very short period. Good Luck!

It's really depends upon qualification and talent..thank you and we have one website... TSPSC VRO VRA Previous Year Papers Pdf
    Ind Spy provides information regarding education and employment news.

That depends on your interest in your job
    http://mindster.in

Some highest paying jobs don’t require a degree, while other high paying jobs do require a degree. http://kmd-solutions.com/highest-paying-jobs/
    https://kmd-solutions.com Job Search, Career, Salary, Pay Rise Info, Resume Samples & Tips

In 12 months and highest paid salary job huh. I think you should start learning computer languages and within one year once you master coding start giving interviews in MNCs you will definitely get a good job because according to survey IT field is one the highest paid job sector .so try your luck here. and click here to clear your queries careerfundaThank you.

sounds like you want something for nothing.
    Stop asking questions like that and start asking "what can i do to build my value"
    It's a long-term investment in yourself and your career, NOT a "how can i luck into quick money" approach that will benefit you in the long-run.
    Your approach is 100% wrong.

Coursework Writing Services

It might seem like every other ad out there requires a university degree or a handful of GCSEs, but thereís still plenty of industries that donít. Coursework Writing Services

16. This ad will disappear if you login