Jack-of-all-Trades, Master-of-None or Multispecialist!!??
I'm not quite at the abyss but rapidly approaching it!
I've just come across this site and am looking forward to surfing around it searching for tips on my situation summarised below:
* 15+ years experience in corporate IT from 1984-2002 (UK, France)
* self-employed SME IT & languages "consultant" in France 2002-2005 including web sites/internet marketing/translating/teaching
* part-time translating/call centre work 2005-2007
* set up own restaurant/bar 2007-2009 (UK)
* fluent French/Spanish
* excellent general IT skills
* nearly 50 but no career path