+ Reply to Thread

Changing my cover letter for interview

I am expecting an interview for an internship with a company. I read over my cover letter and wasn't impressed what I initially wrote (note: I haven't wrote a cover letter before, so I am learning). Is it appropriate to bring a newly written cover letter to the interview while still touching on the same points that I made from the original cover letter?

Any advice is appreciated.

Senior Member Expert
    Although I've only heard of bringing a copy of your resume just in case, it couldn't hurt to bring your cover letter too.
    Todd can teach you a lot about how to get a job and get more out of your career.

Junior Member Junior Member
    I think if you still have aspects of your previous cv on your new one then it shouldn't be a problem correcting it, just make sure to incorporate some parts of your old cv into your new one. Good luck on the interview!

According to me it won't create any problem but you said the interview is for internship follow these guidelines for internship interview, this will be helpful for you.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sandesh Bukate
    We can help you to find your dream Job and would give you best Career Advice.

Lightbulb Career advice

Hello!

You can check this career advice blog! It's really nice!

https://make-your-career.blogspot.co.uk/

6. This ad will disappear if you login