Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    chris

saturday jobs for 15 yr olds

I am 15 in 4 weeks an im lookin for a part time job in cardiff. I've had a little bit of experience in a B&B with serving breakfast. but wud be interested in anything that pays.

chris
    my email is purple_king_2006@hotmail.com jus incase...thanks

Junior Member Newbie
    my name is jamie i am 15 from sunderland and i am looking for a saturday job doing anythink can anyone help me out if anyone has any offers e-mail me on jamie_anderson2006@hotmail.co.uk

JOB NEEDED

hi my name is paul i am 15 and form the birmingham area, i am looking for a saturday job for the experince of work and a bit of money, if any one can help please email me on. blue_paul_007@yahoo.co.uk

Junior Member Newbie

Need A Job!

Hi My name's Rach and I live in Mexborough near Sheffield.
    I really would love a weekend job and don't mind what I have to do.I am in year 10 doing 8 GCSEs at school.I play for the school football team and have interests in Sports,Science,Computers and art and design.

So if anyone has a job offer for me or could let me know where i could get a weekend job I would be very grateful.

Thanks!!

Junior Member Newbie

Need A Job Badly!! preferably in ENGLAND - LIVERPOOL

I'm female 15...16 in June and in need of a job...BADLY!! im in my last year of school and need extra money for my essential must haves! will work for any hours doing ANYTHING as long as it pays. i have skills in cooperating with other members of staff and can work very well with customers. I have had experience in a hairdressers in liverpool, quite a big store with lots of customers and lots of them were regulars so we got on with each other like friends. I have phone skills and can book places etc. I had to clean up alot in my hairdresser job and enjoyed my experience there rather a lot. Will do any job on saturdays and after school for any money. Please Reply quick. Thanks x
    Cydney xX

i am 15 soon and really need to get a job to help pay for/...me. My email is Neonmoosii@aim.com or neonrainxx@aol.com.
    Thanks

Junior Member Newbie

Really Need a Job!!!

Hey, I'm 15 male and in the Watford Town area (Herts). I really need a saturday job or somthing to get some extra money. You can Email me on iceboxco@hotmail.com if you know anything.
    Thnx.

i would like a job

[b]

Hello I'm Emily and I'm from South East Wales.I'm 15 and in need of a job for either good exprience or for money.
    Reply to emilyxxxxxxx
    Em

Junior Member Newbie
    My name's Vikki and im 15. I live in Sunderland and i am looking for a Saturday job so i can earn some pennies and i can get upto date with experiance. i want to find a job, preferably in The Bridges, that will pay. im willing to work upto 8 hours-which is the legal amount of hours allowed according to www.connexions-direct.com, on a Saturday. I would appreciate it if anyone had any info would they contact me by emailing me or adding me to msn with xxxxxx.

Thankyou in advance,
    from Vikki

Junior Member Newbie

I NEED A JOB HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I NEED A JOB COULD U PLEASE HELP
    im 15 yrs old im in full time education i need a job really bad i live in berskhire windsor.
    i like to do modelling and dancing also hair and beauty.
    if you find anything call me on 07927488108
    and my email is xxxxxxxx
    please help me
    thank you
    love zara xxxxxxx :P :P :P
    zara jane robson

Junior Member Newbie

15 YEAR OLD LOKKING FOR WEEKEND/AFTER SCHOOL JOB

CHESTERFIELD, DERBYSHIRE

Junior Member Newbie

Job Hunting

My name is Vanessa Smith. I'm from the New York area, Im 15 years old and Im looking for a part time job. My experiences includes Teacher's Aide, and and an Internship with a private lawyer. Information is avaliable upon request. My skills include filing papers, picking up and delivering papers, good communication skills, and a good knowledge of Powerpoint, as well as Microsoft Word. I'm open to new experiences and I am willing to be trained.
    My email address is xxxxxxxxx
    Please get in contact with me for more information.
    Thank you.
    I turned myself into myself and there I stood standing.

Junior Member Newbie

looking for job

i am 15 yr old female .. names naomi ... looking for saturday job in cardiff or caerphilly.. ne offers email xxxxxxxx x Thanks x
    x..NaeNae..x

Junior Member Newbie

I badly want a job

Hi my name is Liam i'm 15 from Liverpool and i really want a job because I need the money and my dad said I would never get a job so please anyone who can help me please get in touch. thanks.(From Liverpool)

16. This ad will disappear if you login