Responds to Internet customer inquiries and ensures that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on Internet sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by e-mail, or in person.
• Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
• Satisfies the transportation needs of Internet-generated customers.
• Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
• Assists customers in selecting a vehicle.
• Checks email frequently and responds to inquires immediately. Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly. Notifies customers that their messages have been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for prompt attention.
• Handles all Internet sales inquires personally.
• Works with webmaster to update the Web site frequently to attract new and repeat visitors.
To apply for one of these positions go to http://debit-free.us/hr/