+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HR Job Wanted

HR Job Wanted

I am looking for a full time, 9-5 office position that can offer a salary of at least $30,000. I have 3 years of office experience doing scanning, data entry, and document prepping. I am seeking a position in a human resources department as an assistant, billing clerk, payroll, records/file clerk, or anything similar. I am computer literate, hard-working, able to work independently, and a very reliable employee. I am willing and eager to learn how to do new things. I also have a lot of experience with animals and would consider a job relating to that. Only serious employers please respond. Once you have told me about the position and company, I will send you my resume. Thank you for your time.

Senior Member Expert bburkeconsulting's Avatar

Thumbs up

Hi,
    Not sure this forum would give you the best use of your time when looking for a Central NJ job.

If you've tried all the normal places (Indeed, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.) then you may want to personally connect with recruiters on LinkedIn. You can search by your target location too. Let them do the work for you!

Also, don't discount Craigslist. For Admin type positions, you may be able to scoop one up very quickly as companies who advertise there are frequently smaller and receive emails directly (without lengthy review processes).

Good Luck

If you have the right job qualification and experience, you can look for them on job websites like Shine, WisdomJobs, Monster, Timesjobs and so on. You can find several jobs in this category in metro cities of Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai as well as IT cities of Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and others.

4. This ad will disappear if you login