Give your brief but comprehensive introduction at the start of resume.
• Your picture pasted on the resume is a good source of attracting the viewer. A picture can be inserted by scanning and pasting on the cv.
• Maximum (at least up to 3) contact numbers and email must be given for ease in accessing.
• Title/objective of resume shall be very clear as it gives feeling to the viewer what are you exactly looking for based on your expertise/experience, designation and interest.
• Next step is to highlight your managerial experience as this is most valuable experience in your profile that adds maximum marks to your evaluation. Managerial part and activities of multinational companies (if applicable) should be at the start. Managerial experience can of any kind of job activities like sales, projects, operations, maintenance, finance etc.
• In the further part of your cv define your skills, which are your expertise in working.
• Then go with your miscellaneous experience for example list down your work for project management if your entire field is sales or management.
• Education is the next heading. This shall also include the certifications and courses.
• Listing of education shall be starting from major qualification and then similar onwards.
• Now start with your experience listing down responsibilities, key achievements, designations in each organization (if more than one) and exact timelines/dates of stay.
• Experience with companies shall start from the latest/current and then accordingly.
• Later identify your expertise in the equipments or the field in which you are working
• Next step is to identify your interests and extracurricular activities
• Last step is your assignments including travelling part. Details and locations traveled will add more value to your resume.
Closing sentences shall comprise of references with their contact details
Source: Best CV Writing Tips