Anyone a Humanitarian? Could you answer my questions?
Hi! I'm doing a project on Humanitarians and I need an interview for it.
Can someone answer my questions and leave your email, if I have further questions. I only have today and tomorrow to do this. So please answer as soon as possible. Thanks!
- What is your first and last name? (I need it so I can tell my class who you are. Although I will only use your last name)
- What organization do you work for? Peace Corp/American Red Cross/Doctors Without Borders etc
- What did you study in college to get this job? Or did you just want to volunteer?
- What degrees do you have?
- What skills and knowledge did you need to achieve your current position?
- How did you help people?
- What is the most memorable moment you had being a humanitarian?
- What part of the world did you like helping the most?
- How many languages did you learn working as a Humanitarian?
- What are your top experiences that changed you the most? (mentally/emotionally)?
- Is it a safe job?
- Why did you want to be a Humanitarian?
- Wast it worth it?
- Did experiences change your thoughts on the world and different culture?
- What position do you have right now? Do you work out in the field or on the inside organizing?
- What is the scariest thing you have encountered?[/COLOR][/COLOR]
For now these are all the questions I have. Please remember to leave your email so I can contact you!