Career Change Cover Letters
You have been doing the same thing for too long and would like to direct your energy along another career path. The big question is how do you sell yourself to an employer in an area where your experience and qualifications are limited?
In case of a career change use the Cover Letter to
- Highlight your related experience skills and education.
- Emphasis your transferable skills and even interests for your new career choice.
- Show how you can contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Concentrate on the employer and not yourself.
- Show what new things you can bring to the table.
- Consider working for a 'free' period in order to prove yourself.