Letter writing sample
Letter writing samples are becoming a common request from employers.
The short listed candidates are generally analysed using graphology in order to further limit the number of candidates that are called for an interview.
- Letter writing sample should be between 2 and 5 pages long.
- Write about something that is related to work; this is your chance to write about your achievements. Tip: Avoid creative writing!
- Get it as close to perfect as possible, avoid correction fluid such as 'tipex' or other corrective materials.
- Make sure the letter writing sample is grammatically sound and has no spelling mistakes.
- Submit your own work and make sure you know what you have written about.
- If the job application does not specify to submit a written cover letter or written sample do not send one.