Question to Ask During an Interview
Usually you will be given the opportunity to ask questions at the end of your interview. You should at least have a few prepared questions or, if you are not sure of any information give during the job interview, now is the time to ask. If you do not ask any questions the interviewer can think you are not as enthusiastic as other candidates who asked 3 or more questions.
By asking plenty of questions, you can also take this opportunity to show your awareness of the current industry situation and that you are interested in a long career. Do not ask more questions than you were asked.
Do you know which questions you can ask at the interview?
It depends on your situation, the position you are applying for, and your relationship with the interviewer(s) and the organization.
Below are some common questions:
Asking questions during an interview will show that you are interested.
- Can you tell me more about the structure of the organisation?
- What kind of management style does your company promote?
- What are the skills that you consider important for this job?
- Do you reimburse travel expenses?
- Do you have a complete job description for this post?
- What kind of software do you use?
- How will my performance be measured?
- Do you have an induction course/notebook?
When you ask questions you will start forming a relationship with your employer. It will also increase interactivity and make you look interested in the company and job your are applying for.