Aerospace Engineer Sample Resume
1234 Post Oak Drive
Phoenix, Arizona 64000
Email: Globe Roswell@frontfocus.com
Highly motivated, decisive and results-oriented individual seeking a full-time position as an Aerospace Engineer in the areas of Design, Structural Analysis, Propulsion, Aircraft MRO, and in related areas inside a competitive environment where I am allowed to use my experience to best serve the needs of the company.
More than 10 years experience in aerospace engineering. Extensive knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology, including applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services. Wide knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming. Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems. Capable of providing documentation, detailed instructions, drawings, or specifications to tell others about how devices, parts, equipment, or structures are to be fabricated, constructed, assembled, modified, maintained, or used. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
MBA in Aerospace Engineering University of Phoenix, January 1999
Bachelor of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering, University of Phoenix, May 1997
Aerospace Engineer, Phoenix Technologies Aerospace, Phoenix, Arizona
Responsibilities included: performing a variety of engineering work in designing, constructing, and testing aircraft, missiles, and spacecraft.
- Conducting basic and applied research to evaluate adaptability of materials and equipment to aircraft design and manufacture.
- Formulating conceptual design of aeronautical or aerospace products or systems to meet customer requirements.
- Directing and coordinating activities of engineering or technical personnel designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing of aircraft or aerospace products.
- Developing design criteria for aeronautical or aerospace products or systems, including testing methods, production costs, quality standards, and completion dates.
- Planning and conducting experimental, environmental, operational and stress tests on models and prototypes of aircraft and aerospace systems and equipment.
- Evaluating product data and design from inspections and reports for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, and quality standards.
- Formulating mathematical models or other methods of computer analysis to develop, evaluate, or modify design according to customer engineering requirements.
Aerospace Engineer, Global Airlines, Texas, Arizona
May 1997 - May 2003
Responsibilities included: writing technical reports and other documentation, such as handbooks and bulletins, for use by engineering staff, management, and customers, analyzing project requests and proposals and engineering data to determine feasibility, predictability, cost, and production time of aerospace or aeronautical product.
- Reviewing performance reports and documentation from customers and field engineers, and inspect malfunctioning or damaged products to determine problem. Directing research and development programs.
- Evaluating and approving selection of vendors by study of past performance and new advertisements.
- Planning and coordinating activities concerned with investigating and resolving customers' reports of technical problems with aircraft or aerospace vehicles.
- Maintaining records of performance reports for future reference.
References: Available upon request