Chemical Engineer Sample Resume
123 Fredrickson Avenue
Atlanta, Georgia 00000
Assume a challenging and rewarding position as a Chemical Engineer with an innovative firm in Dallas, Texas.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Over eight years of successful planning, developing, and implementing projects in various degrees in North America and South Asia.
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience in planning, budgeting, and implementing chemical engineering projects for public and private sectors including government projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation and contract negotiations.
- Supervisor experience in managing small teams of five to eight engineers in project development, chemical sampling and testing.
- Facilitates bi-weekly on-site training sessions and workshops for U.V. coating on printed samples for optimal results.
- Produces monthly newsletters for engineering team members on topics including industry developments, trends, and upcoming projects.
- Manages sampling of film shrinkage, ply adhesion, tensile and elongation, and electrocuting.
- International relations experience in South Asia.
Senior Chemical Engineer Consultant: July 2002 - Present, Chemical Engineering Firm, Dallas, TX
Chemical Engineer: January 1999 - July 2002, Franklin & Associates Engineering, Dallas, TX
Chemical Engineer: May 1996 - January 1999, Johnson Engineering Firm, Dallas, TXEducation:
University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (May 1998)
- Minor: Chemistry
Texas Community College at Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Associates in Science in Pre-Engineering (June 1995)
- Concentration: Physics
- Jan. 2002 - Present: Association of Consulting Chemists & Chemical Engineers, Member
- June 1995 - Present: The American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Member
- June 1995 - Present: Society of Chemical Industry, Member
- Frequent contributor to various scholarly journals including Chemical Engineering Process Magazine, AIChE, and Journal of Chemical Engineering Data
- Acting Adjunct Instructor of Biochemistry at Dallas Community College
Available upon request.
See Also: Chemical Engineer Sample Cover Letter