Communications Administrator Sample Resume
Jacksonville, Florida 00000
Assume a challenging and rewarding career as a Communications Administrator in a high-tech marketing firm in Jacksonville, FL.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience and knowledge in communications mechanics, public relations training, and planning communications strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presenting information to high-level executives and organizations, and in negotiations.
- Manages teams of five, ten, and twelve communication specialists in various locations of Northeastern Jacksonville.
- Facilitates on-site and online bi-weekly training sessions and workshops for communications team.
- First student trusted as acting Communications Administrator for FCCJ's email configurations and monitoring for the downtown campus.
- Published author of Smart IP Solutions for Small Businesses (2005), TK Publishing.
- Top Honors Student in Communications at Jacksonville University.
- Frequent Small Business IT Specialist contributor to Jacksonville Business Journal.
Communications Administrator, July 2005 - Present, Johnson Marketing & Partners, Jacksonville, FL
Communications Administrator, Sept. 2003 - June 2005, Geographic Partners, Inc. Jacksonville, FL
Communications Specialist, December 2000 - August 2003, Trelluven Communications, Inc. Jacksonville, FL
Jacksonville University, Jacksonville FL
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Public Relations (May 2002)
- Minor in Marketing
- Associates of Arts in English (June 2000)
- Concentration in Linguistics
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 642-105 IUM: Implementing Cisco Unified Messaging
- Jan. 2003 - Present: Association for Communication Administrators
- June 2000 - Present: Communications Specialists of America, Member
- Jan. 1999 - Present: Big Brothers & Big Sisters Club, PR Consultant
- Develop open source Unified Messaging programs for various small businesses throughout the Jacksonville area.
- Volunteer at Florida Community College at Jacksonville as a communication administrator.
Available upon request.