Community Service Coordinator Sample Resume
99 Calhoun Street, Apt. 201
Jacksonville, Florida 00000
Assume a leadership position as a Community Service Coordinator for the City of Jacksonville.
Summary of Qualifications:
Project Management: Coordinated over 30 city-wide community service projects for various small businesses, organizations, and educational institutions. Provided insight for locations and zoning permits for each project. Managed all aspects of community service events including budget planning, organizing, and acting liaison for activities.
Program Development: Responsible for developing co-op curriculum, service member initiatives and purposes, and monitoring success rates of service graduates. Plan, design and implement various service programs to enrich community.
Team Building: Facilitated on-site training sessions for team building exercises and workshops for various small businesses in Jacksonville, FL. Ability to improve team-oriented organizations for community service projects.
Marketing/Sales: Extensive sales and marketing experience in building alliances with businesses within a community. Established more than 13 organizational alliances within the Northeastern Jacksonville territory.
- Named Alliance Member of the Year (2005, 2006, 2008)
- Managed over thirty tele-marathons for community service events, netting $4.7M for organizations.
- Named Community Service Professional of the Year (2005) by Jacksonville Business Journal.
Community Service Coordinator: Dec. 2006 - Present, Jacksonville Recreation Services, Jacksonville, FL
Community Service Coordinator: Feb. 2004 - Oct. 2006, Jacksonville Community Associations, Jacksonville, FL
Assistant Community Service Coordinator: May 2001 - Jan. 2004, Social Services Community, Jacksonville, FLEducation
University of Texas at Houston, Houston, TX
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (May 2001)
- Minor in Marketing
- Associates of Science in Business Management (May 1999)
- Concentration in Operations
- Develop co-op agendas for community service representatives from various educational institutions.
- Mentor youth in public service activities and gain perspective on the benefits of helping the community.