Legal Clerk Sample Resume
Matthew K. Smith
1234 Post Oak Drive
North Decatur, GA 30000
Legal Clerk position working with in a variety of areas including pleadings, discovery,research, correspondence and record keeping
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding ability to follow verbal and written directions
- Proficiency in utilizing computer applications
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA (June 2000)
Legal Clerk, Randall and Smith, LLP, Atlanta, GA (March 2003 - Present)
- Responsible for sending and receiving faxes, filing, ordering supplies, maintaining files including storage and handling, opening and closing the office and keeping all related documents in an organized manner. Record file activity in the records database. Retrieve and distribute files and documents upon request. Arrange file space as required.
- Handled the timely and accurate filing and retrieval of legal documents. Responded to requests for information. Relocated files. Maintained file inventories and off-site storage of information as well as retrieved off-site files. Prepared correspondence as needed.