Manager Sample Resume
Alexander J. Jacobs
223 Wright Way Portland
Objectives: To acquire a senior level management position utilizing my extensive business management knowledge and years of valuable experience. Achievements/Skills:
- Strong customer service communication skills; proven ability to work successfully with individuals of all ages and backgrounds.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding analysis and problem-solving abilities.
- Superb ability to make quick, effective decisions.
- Committed with exceptional work ethic; able to form long-lasting relationships.
- Extensive experience in sales, budget development, cost control, and operation management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in Windows 1997, 2000, XP, Microsoft Excel, MS Word, MS Access and MS PowerPoint.
- Omicron Delta Epsilon Economics Honor Society, University of CA
Store Manager, (current position) JK Toys, Eugene OR Starting September 2004
JK Toys is a national presence in the toy store industry, with several locations in each of the 50 states. This renowned toy giant is headquartered in Eugene, Oregon.
My duties include:
- Responsibility for complete store leadership, including daily sales operations.
- Management of daily sales, operations, merchandising, and human resources.
- Successful directing sales team to properly perform and achieve sales plans through effective customer service.
- Complete training and development of all associates, including lower management.
- Responsible for marketing plans, in addition to various sales campaigns.
Assistant Manager, Delilah's Discount Clothes, San Francisco July 1995- May 2004
Delilah's Discount Clothes is a chain clothing store that has locations in 23 states. Delilah?s offers in-season and designer apparel for up to 50% off of department store prices.
My duties included:
- Responsibility for every phase of store operation.
- Performing business plan to deliver expected profits and sales.
- Responsible for finding solution to employee problems.
- Ensuring that Company expectations and standard are upheld.
- Management and maintenance of merchandise and stockroom.
- Responsible for development as well as, training of associates.
President of San Francisco Business Management Association (October 1999-May 2002) References:Available upon request.