Product Marketing Manager Sample Resume
43 Alexandria Hill
Houston, Texas 00000
Assume a key leadership position as a Product Marketing Manager for a pharmaceutical laboratory in the Houston area.
Summary of Qualifications
Experienced Product Marketing manager with over eight years of coordinating all phases of product marketing including launch, planning, budgeting, packaging, sales, and pricing.
- Published author of Marketing The Right Products (2005).
- Key marketing authority in high-tech marketing industry.
- Named Exceptional Marketer by American Marketing Association in 2004, 2005, and 2006.
- Successful track record of selecting highly talented members to perform duties of a product development plan.
- Facilitate training workshops to increase team member's learning and knowledge base.
- Responsible for all aspects of product development.
- Thorough understanding of marketing, sales, and promotions.
- Manage a team of 20+ associates per project.
- Extensive experience in producing highly marketable products for various markets including hospitality, technology, and manufacturing.
- Increased market share from 4% to 7% in three years of successful marketing and promotions of over 80 products.
- Coordinate target markets for successful sales.
- Introduce unique products in each market to coordinate with needs of prospects.
- Increased sales in three markets by 10% annually by implementing successful sales presentations, promotional materials, and initiating sales training.
Product Marketing Manager: Nov. 2007 - Present, Henderson Pharmaceutical Labs, Houston, TX
Product Marketing Manager: Feb. 2004 - October 2007, JTK Pharmaceuticals, Houston, TX
Marketing Executive: May 2000 - Jan. 2004, Harris Pharmaceutical Labs, Houston, TXEducation
University of Phoenix, Houston, TX
- Masters of Business Administration (Aug. 2003)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics (May 2000)
- Minor in Marketing
Jan. 2001 - Present: American Marketing Association, Member
February 2000 - Present: Boy Scouts of America, Marketing Consultant
References available upon request.