Public Relations Manager Sample Resume
45 Trellion Drive
Raleigh, North Carolina 27606
To obtain a key leadership position to increase awareness and provide consultation as a Public Relations Manager in a computer software firm.
Summary of Qualifications
Leadership/Relationship Building: Experienced in leading small (10) and large (25) teams of public relations specialists in relationship building with community leaders including politicians, news reporters, social activists, and school board administrators.
Budget Planning: Ability to manage budgets $4.5M and above in a strategic manner; apply strategic public relations principles in allocating funds to media outlets to increase awareness of business.
Project Management: Experienced in planning, managing, and coordinating public relations campaigns with the best of my ability to ensure PR impacts community and industry.Significant Accomplishments
- Published author of Public Relations 2.0: A New Beginning to Social Media.
- Frequent contributor to The Public Relations Strategist, Public Relations Journal, and Public Relations Tactics.
- Named the Most Influential Public Relations Strategist of 2005 by the Public Relations Association of North Carolina.
Public Relations Manager: July 2006 - Present, Johnson & Johnson Software, Inc., Raleigh, NC
Public Relations Manager: Nov. 2003 - July 2006, Generic Medical Supplies, Raleigh, NC
Public Relations Specialist: May 1999 - Nov. 2003, Martin & Lewis Software Consultants, Raleigh, NC
Communications Specialist: Jan. 1997 - May 1999, Hamilton-Bryant Software, Raleigh, NCEducation
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- Master's in Business Administration (May 2002)
- Activities: Toast Masters - Member, Public Relations Association - President
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications/Public Relations (May 1998)
- Minor in Computer Programming
- Accredited in Public Relations (APR), 2003
- June 1997 - Present: Public Relations Society of America, Member
- Jan. 1998 - Present: Public Relations Association of North Carolina, Member
June 2003 - Present: Public Relations Skills for Young Professionals, Founder
- Program focuses on PR skills for recent college graduates and students interested in pursuing a career in PR.