Sample Loan Officer Resume
A loan officers resume should highlight the qualities that the job requires. A loan officer acts as an intermediary between applicants seeking mortgage or commercial loan and the lender who extends this monetary credit. Also referred to as bank loan officer, this professional should posses’ high relationship building skills apart from having good knowledge about existing norms. Sample resume given below is a good example.
35, Harrison Road, Dallas, Texas 10080
Home: 000-123-1234, Cell: 000-123-2345
Email: add email here Website: add website here
Objective: Seeking administrative level position with a multi-national financial institution overseeing corporate loans and commercial loans.
Career summary: Over 7 years of experience with various multinational financial institutions dealing specifically with the mortgage and commercial loans for corporate, real estate and individuals.
Summary of skills -
- Considerable amount of experience in banking and lending arena with a in-depth knowledge of residential mortgage lending.
- Proficiency in writing different type of reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adept in managing multiple tasks with superb organizational abilities.
- Proven negotiation and presentation skills.
- Dexterous in handling relevant software applications.
- Ability to build rapport with customers with different backgrounds.
- Complete knowledge on pricing and the underwriting procedures in the mortgage industry.
- In-depth knowledge coinciding with all the pertinent federal laws (like Truth-in Lending, RESPA) regulating the lending.
SBB Mortgage Inc., Minneapolis (2006 – Present]
Designation: Loan Officer
- Developed the marketing and promotional strategies for SBB’s loan products in compliance with the ethics and policies of SBB Mortgage Inc.
- Devised promotional strategies in form of incentives targeted towards loan customers.
- Created a prudent sales plan to match the sales targets set by the department.
BBBB Mortgage Loan, Inc., Minneapolis (2003 – 2006)
Designation: Junior Loan Officer
- Contributed to the development of the customer base through own contacts or through the affiliate agencies of the BBBB Mortgage Loan, Inc.
- Played a pivotal role in development of the promotional strategies for existing loan products of BBBB Mortgage Loan, Inc.
- Coordinated with prospective clients, clarified and determined their doubts regarding the mortgage loans and repayment methods.
- Analyzed the financial and economic scenarios and advised the borrowers or related parties ahead of time regarding the consequences of their loans.
- Delegated the loan processing to loan processors after proper training.
- Guided and assisted the processing staff in the loan processing procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, University of Auburn (2003).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, University of New York (2000).