Sample Loan Processor Resume
A loan processor resume should accentuate professional skills that are essential to lenders. A loan processor works as commercial loan processor or mortgage loan processor for banks, real estate agencies or mortgage companies. Their duties are to check, compile and sort the required data from the mortgage loan applications. Thus loan processor plays a vital role in estimating the liabilities, the amount of mortgage and assets of the borrower. Ideally, a resume should follow this general structure:
35, Harrison Road, Los Angeles, California 10080
Home: 000-123-1234, Cell: 000-123-2345
Email: add email here, Website: add website here
Career Goal: To attain a higher level position in a multi-national bank, specifically related to administrative issues in loan processing.
Career Summary: Over 7 years of work experience with financial institutions in examination and evaluation of mortgage and commercial loan applications.
- Ability to achieve the goals of the company without compromising ethical obligations to the customer or business.
- Strong team management qualities.
- Magnificent communication and presentation skills for dealing with different types of customers.
- More than 7 quality years of experience in banking and in the insurance sector – this consisted of handling and collecting loans.
- Remarkable writing skills, which enhanced the required reports, office correspondence and other writing assignments.
- Proficiency in the application of the statistical and probability studies using the collected data and then concluding with a logical decision.
SBB Bank, New Orleans (2006 – Present)
Designation: Loan Processor
- Collection of loan proposals and ensuring they are processed accordingly.
- Verifying the accuracy and thoroughness of the loan application along with other related documents.
- Estimate and assess the financial status of the applicant and cross check this person with the help of the survey agents.
- Schedule an appointment with the applicants and interview them for clarification of the data submitted on the application, look for any discrepancies.
- Explain and affirm the different loan repayment modes and help them to select the best strategy coinciding with their financial status.
- Redress the grievances of the customers regarding the loan processing and repayment schedule.
Shinsurance, Minneapolis (2003 – 2006)
Designation: Sales Trainee – Loan
- Studied database given by customer development representatives and analyzed customer profiles to spot prospective clients.
- Developed new contacts and possible future business of varying potentials.
- Met prospective clients and explained to them about different loan products and attempted to alleviate their concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, University of Minnesota (1998-2001).
- Advance Diploma in Loan and Insurance Studies, Minnesota Institute of Inter Discipline (2001-2002).