Sample Mortgage Broker Resume
A Mortgage Broker (MB) is a person who matches prospective clients with mortgage loan products offered by a mortgage money lenders and other private companies. Commercial mortgage brokers with a mortgage broker license are on a higher pedestal than others without the license. A MB also helps clients in selecting a suitable mortgage loan at an acceptable rate. A sample resume for the mortgage broker is as follows:
3558 West Street, Atlanta, Georgia 85471
Home: 369-123-1234; Cell: 618-123-2345
Email: add website here or add email address here
Career Goal: To be recognized as a superb Mortgage Broker by my customers.
Career Summary: Exceeded 12 years of constructive experience managing a successful real estate mortgage financing business while providing the best business and most favorable rates.
Summary of Skills and Achievements:
- A commendable track of sales goal accolades and received wonderful customer feedback and response which only generated more referrals.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the regulated and non-regulated mortgage products.
- High proficiency in the legislative & selling rules and other federal regulations coinciding with mortgages.
- Excellent team working and building capabilities.
- Sharp interpersonal and presentation skills linked with astonishing listening discernment.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion guile.
- Vast knowledge of the insurance plans for mortgage protection.
Channel Mortgage Inc., Sacramento, CA. (2005 – Present)
Designation: Mortgage Broker
- Maintained semblance with the new and different mortgage products available in the market.
- Dexterous with comparative analysis; part of my day was spent comparing the products of other companies and preparing a presentation highlighting the advantages of our products compared to theirs.
- Identifying customer needs and professionally providing suggestions to the product development team about their grievances.
- Cementing the relationship with existing customers to contribute to my referral base.
- Fomenting the relationship with the other branch colleagues and all contact channels in order to achieve the set sales goal.
- Proposing the appropriate plans to the customers after carefully analyzing their needs and financial liabilities and status.
- Interviewing the prospective customers and find a suitable product for them after assessing their ability of repayment and what they are comfortable with.
- Accurate completion of the mortgage related documentation in compliance with the lending policies and procedures of my company.
KMK Finance Services Inc., Carlisle, MA. (1998 – 2005)
Designation: Junior Mortgage Loan Development Officer
- Developed and fostered my customer base through my own contacts and hard work or through the affiliate agencies of KMK.
- Promoted the quality mortgage products that KMK offered.
- Identified the needs of customers and planned the sales opportunities based on them.
- Interviewed the pre-qualified and possible clients and listened to their doubts and hesitancy regarding the mortgage loans and repayment plans.
- Recommended the suitable mortgage loan product to the customers depending on their need and wishes and guided them along until we reached a suitable product customized for them.
- Awarded as the Best Mortgage Broker of the Year for the last two consecutive years (2007 & 2008) by the Channel Mortgage Inc.
- Earned Bachelor’s Degree in Economics in 1997; Univ. of Phoenix
Other Languages Known
Fluent in Spanish