Sample Mortgage Loan Officer Resume
A Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO) is an intermediate between the people who apply for a mortgage loan and the lender and an example of a mortgage loan officer resume is directly below. A MLO license offers them a superior employment opportunity but it is not essential.
A sample resume for a MLO is right here:
35, West Street, Atlanta, Georgia 32585
Home: 000-123-1234; Cell: 000-123-2345
Email: add your email here; Website: add your website here
Career Objective: To become one of the top mortgage loan officers in a fortune 100 financial services organization.
Career Summary: More than 5 years of experience as a mortgage banker which certainly involves real estate, corporate and home equity loans.
Summary of Skills:
- Solid experience in the mortgage banking and the lending scenario with a considerable knowledge of residential mortgage lending.
- Specialization in interest-only mortgage lending and the Veterans Administration (VA).
- High proficiency in writing different types of reports.
- Magnanimous oral and communicational skills.
- Proven and bona fide multi-tasking skills combined with extraordinary organizational abilities.
- Adept negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competent knowledge of relevant software applications.
- Ability to maintain and quickly gain trust with all sorts of customers.
- Complete knowledge of pricing and the underwriting procedures in the mortgage industry.
- Adequate knowledge with all the pertinent federal laws (Truth-in Lending, RESPA…) regulating the lending.
Harrison’s Mortgagers Inc., Atlanta, GA. (2008 – Present)
Designation: Mortgage Loan Officer
- Meeting with the prospective clients to provide a short presentation of the mortgage loan products that we offer.
- Initiation and development of marketing and promotional strategies of our company to enable our company to prosper and to reach new heights.
- Managing the creative content that coincides with the promotional and special packages to attract mortgage loan customers.
- Strategizing the work schedule to meet the sales targets set forth by this company.
- Coordinate and liaison with the mortgage loan administration, attorney and clients.
- Analyze the new federal guidelines, programs and changes and submitting the proposal for implementing the required alterations in the mortgage loan products to the Mortgage Product Development Department.
JK Finances & Mortgages Inc., Carlisle, MA. (2005 – 2008)
Designation: Junior Mortgage Loan Officer
- Worked hard to augment my customer base through my own contacts or through the affiliate agencies of my company.
- Promoted our subsidiary products that we had to offer.
- Held an integral role in the designing and development of the promotional strategies of the existing loan products that we had authorization to offer.
- Interviewed the pre-qualified and prospective clients and pacified their doubts regarding the mortgage loans and repayment schedule.
- Analyzed the financial and economic scenarios and advised the borrowers’ or related parties’ ahead of time on what their loan means to them.
- Delegated, guided and assisted the loan processing to loan processors after I learned what the system entailed.
- Awarded the Best Mortgage Loan Officer of the Year for the last two consecutive years (2008 & 2009) by the ABW Mortgagers.
- Generated a business of $104 Million in mortgage loans thus far in my career.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, University of Springfield (2005)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, University of Boston (2002).