Statistician Sample Resume
90 Marco Polo Drive
Trenton, New Jersey 00000
Assume a key leadership position as a Lead Statistician for a scientific research lab in the Trenton area.
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- PhD. in Statistical Sciences (May 2006)
- Activities: Statistical Professional Association - Member; Toast Masters - Member
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics (May 2000)
- Minor in Computer Programming
Marketing/Sales: Uncommon marketing and sales experience in bidding on government and international survey contracts. Facilitate on-site training to team members bi-weekly in various locations throughout the U.S. Increased sales by 2% annually since 2004 (startup) to $3.2M gross sales.
Teamwork: Track record of successful team participation in large scaled projects for multiple companies. Increased team efficiency by 7% by preparing reports via online sharing programs.
Research Projects: Extensive experience in conducting research assignments for statistical projects. Ability to provide in-depth, concise information for presentation materials for high-end executives.
Management: Experience in managing team projects with little supervision from upper management. Able to coordinate tasks to appropriate members for successful completion. Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills. Able to work with diverse teams and environments.Work Experience
Founder & President: Jan. 2007 - Present, Harrison Statistical Science Professionals, Trenton, NJ
- Manage a company of 23 associates conducting market surveys for multiple clients including KR Consulting Associates, American Marketing Association, and Computer Professionals of America.
- Involved in every aspect of survey procedures including research and development, sales, marketing, and data analysis.
- Managed a team of three consultants in evaluating statistical data analysis.
- Implemented data reading programs to reduce survey production time.
- Helped increase client satisfaction by 1.3% annually.
- Participated in staff training sessions via online, conferences, and meetings.